Results tagged ‘ Ellsbury is awesome ’
Free taco count: 4*
1. Magically delicious.
2. The best part of last night’s game was when Papelbon destroyed Craig Sager’s orange jacket by spraying champagne all over it. Sager now only has his one lime green jacket for the whole ALCS.
3. Mark Kotsay is like my new favorite player on the Sox. He looks like Russell Crowe and every time he makes contact he hits a scorcher that could puncture a hole in my steel water bowl.
4. There’s only one October. Might as well try a suicide squeeze to win the game.
5. It doesn’t matter if Varitek had possession or not. If you whiff a bunt during a crazy suicide squeeze with the game on the line, you deserve to be out.
6. Do you think Lugo could have come through in the 9th?
7. Too bad we didn’t get to see a walk-off inside the park homerun.
*Although I haven’t seen any ads, I’m assuming that Taco Bell is running their “Steal a Base, Steal a Taco” campaign once again this year. I’m also assuming that for every base Ellsbury steals in the Playoffs, America earns another free taco (and Crisp too). I’m just keeping a tally in case I have to write Taco Bell’s Chief Marketing Officer David Ovens to get us our free tacos.
See you in Tampa,
Since Ellsbury just blasted a homer off Halladay to give the Red Sox the lead, I thought this was a good time to write about how much I love this guy. I’ll never forget the time he won me a free taco, which I enthusiastically feasted on (the highlight of last season). Now I find out that Ellsbury ate 5 meals a day and slept 10 hours a night all off-season. Jacoby really knows how to roll. I’ve always been a firm believer in how eating and sleeping is the key to winning. Ellsbury also loves to run hard and jump high just like me. Jacoby Ellsbury is the best player I’ve seen since Kevin Millar.