Results tagged ‘ Cheese Steak ’
1. Breakfast will still be tasty tomorrow.
2. Carl Crawford will probably still win us a free taco.
3. We don’t have to listen to stupid cowbells anymore.
4. We don’t have to look at Craig Sager’s ugly outfits anymore.
5. We don’t have to watch anymore FrankTV commercials.
6. We don’t have to watch Joe Maddon make like 14 pitching changes in 1 inning.
7. We don’t have to watch Chad Bradford throw like a girl.
8. Lugo will probably be traded in the off-season.
9. Cheese steak is still tasty, even if we’re not eating it in Philadelphia.
10. I can get some sleep.
Play hard. Feast harder.
1. Feed me a cheese steak!
2. I was really getting into that episode of the Steve Harvey Show.
3. At least TBS got me back to the game just in time for a FrankTV commercial.
4. There’s only one first inning of Game 6 of the ALCS in October! Too bad I missed it.
5. It turns out that Craig Sager’s jacket was not responsible for blinding the TBS cameras and causing the technical difficulties. The TBS feed actually got caught on a catwalk.
6. The Rays infield should take lessons from Colt McCoy on how to throw straight.
7. Grant Balfour is about as lame as those Balfour class rings.
8. Not to mention Big Lame James.
9. Steal a base, steal a taco is officially back for 2008!! Lucky the Sox have Tacoby Bellsbury and Taco-co Crisp!!
See you in Philly,