Results tagged ‘ ALCS Kibbles ’
Free taco count: 5*
2. I bet Papelbon really wants to destroy Craig Sager’s new purple hyper-color jacket.
3. Less cowbell!
4. Too bad for Rays fans. Not only did they lose the game, but they also missed Wheel of Fortune to watch it.
5. Dice-K is the philosopher pitcher.
6. Is it me or does Kevin Youkilis look particularly scarier in this series? He’s letting his beard grow wild or something. I would not want to pitch to that guy.
7. Carl Crawford’s tattoo looks kind of like that thing they sprayed on the turf in center field. What is that?
8. I knew the Rays had lost when they brought in David Archuleta to sing the National Anthem. They should’ve just waved a white flag. Then at least we wouldn’t of had to listen to Archuleta.
*Although I haven’t seen any ads, I’m assuming that Taco Bell is running their “Steal a Base, Steal a Taco” campaign once again this year. I’m also assuming that for every base Ellsbury steals in the Playoffs, America earns another free taco (and Crisp and Pedroia). I’m just keeping a tally in case I have to write Taco Bell’s Chief Marketing Officer David Ovens to get us our free tacos.