Red Sox Nation Governors
I’ve officially thrown my hat into the ring for Red Sox Nation Governor for the state of Illinois. You don’t need to be from Illinois to vote. Vote for me here by August 5th. You need my email address to vote: firstname.lastname@example.org Remember, you can vote 10 times per email address! Here’s why you should vote for me:
- I’ve been a Sox fan since I was a puppy in 2003 when I saw Kevin Millar eating chicken wings on those KFC commercials and I learned Mike Timlin loves duck-hunting just like me.
- I hate Yankees because they are not hairy and their uniforms are always clean. Like Kevin Youkilis, I prefer not to bathe.
- I’ve marked the entire Loop and a 7-mile stretch of Lake Michigan for Red Sox Nation.
- I represented Red Sox Nation at the 2008 White Sox Dog Day at US Cellular Field.
- I made it to the finals in the 2007 vote for President of Red Sox Nation and was edged out by RemDawg (not a real dog) and Regular Rob.
- I eat raw meat for breakfast (and dinner). You know, cow stomach, goat, chicken necks and such. Raw meat helps keep me strong in case the Sox ever need me to pinch-hit.
- My favorite dog toy is the Fenway baseball that my human caught for me in the Monster seats.
- I have the 3rd most popular MLB blog in 2008, which I use to create awareness for the issues that surround Red Sox animal Nation (not just dogs, I think cats smell interesting too!)
- I write tasty Red Sox poems.
- I lead the Red Sox animal team in the Sox-Yanks dog challenge.
- Like my namesake David Ortiz, my motto is “Play Hard. Feast Hard.”
Voting is easy. Try it! Vote for Big Pupi for Governor of Red Sox Nation Illinois!