Greetings from my New Home, Chicago IL
Sorry I have been out of the loop the past few days. I have been a traveling puppy from Austin to Chicago, where I’m now checking out my new apartment. Boy is it cold here! Me and my brother are big city puppies now. But here are some thoughts I had on the road and couldn’t post them since my human won’t buy me an iPhone:
- No wonder I couldn’t catch Paul Byrd when he was flying around my backyard. He’s a cheater!
- I told my human that I had a pituitary gland condition where I needed to be served 1 piece of steak everyday, but he didn’t buy it.
- Matsuzaka and Drew are worth every penny!
- Lugo still stinks.
- I think Coco Crisp has found his calling- defensive replacement.
- I think Gagne has found his calling- mop-up man.
- Don’t you think it’s weird that Ellsbury always has one cold arm and one warm arm?
Well, I hope my cable gets installed by Wed. night, or I am going to have to troll around town to find a dog friendly bar. What an awesome ALCS! Bark at you guys tomorrow.