Big Pupi’s Weekend Wrap-Up
- The Yanks and Blue Jays must be tired.
- Do you think it’s better to go into the playoffs as the wild card but well rested, or to blow out your bullpen trying to win the division?
- Okajima is abidding by the "Joba Rules", while Joba is not.
- I’m so glad that Dale Jr. changed his number to 88. Now all I need to do is add another 8 to the tattoo on my butt.
- NASCAR makes my brother car sick.
- If Manny Ramirez was a NASCAR, they would just cut his oblique out and he would keep playing.
- OJ Simpson must be looking for material for a sequel to "If I Did It".
- I’m currently writing a book called "If I Stole That Cheese".
- I think I’m a better quarterback than Rex Grossman and I’m a 1-foot tall cocker spaniel with no thumbs.
- Maybe Grossman can be QB for Notre Dame.
- Who looks more unstoppable, Joba Chamberlain or Randy Moss?
- Julio Lugo is sneaky long.
Howl at you,